I lost my MAC 168 and I’ve been using it for 2-3 years 😦 That’s why I decided to buy brush for powder blush immediately since its essential to my make up tools and a nice investment for my make up collection.
I don’t buy make-up tools “just because”
Investing good brushes is a must if you love collecting make-up. Remember Make-up has an expiration, but make-up tools last longer especially when you take good care of it properly.
I am still in search for my perfect match and hopefully I’ll be done finding them soon 🙂
Anyway, I love MAC brushes because it has the softest bristles- ever.
– soft bristles that i love to mention all over and over
– full rounded shape
– good for small cheeks if there’s such (I have) (i guess, because there are brushes that when you use it to your face it’s all over!)
– it does not itch! (I always feel the brush first and foremost)
– I love the wood handles, sakto sa kamay ko haha.
– not heavy
– it’s expensive
– MAC make-up brush cleanser is also expensive but I use it to take care my little cute brushes 🙂 sayang pag nasira noh!
– it has no pouch (some MAC brushes has 😉 )
I bought this at Rustans at Shangri-la Mall Edsa. I love their staff kase 🙂 di mayabang like the others.
I also recommend E.L.F professional Brushes (available at Rustans Makati) it’s more cheaper but the quality is great! Soft bristles too 🙂
Do MAC cosmetics go on Sale? LOL if yes Message me agad.