I am not a celebrity but I am dying to blog about what’s in my bag, not because I am OC (well not at all in my bag) but I want you to see how I survive the outside world! from Monday to Friday only. Week-end bag is different 🙂
So, Bag-of-the-month is from Jones New York or simply JNY. Not too expensive (only got it for $88.00 only) but you’ll fell in love how roomy it is! like what I am using now:
1. Moleskine Notebook
2. Bvlgari eyewear
3. Kenneth Cole Wallet
4. Panyo from Herbench (i like the texture and style)
6. Keys (house and ofc drawer)
7. Hair Brush from Body Shop
8. Card Holder (where the magic happens LOL)
10. Chanel Hand Lotion
11. Blackberry Charger (My BB Battery is insane)
13. Mint Candy
14. USB without cap and a key again.
15. Off Lotion, Alcohol, Sanitizer
16. My make-up for everyday: MAC NC 25 & in2it both are pressed powder, it depends on my mood what I’ll use so I always have it with me. Clinique Blush, LIPSTICKS (I know right?! in my work I don’t know where I am going, with the schedule I have I need to be prepared to look presentable even a little 🙂 MAC (girl about town) Chanel (no.45) , Maybelline (402) , Face of Australia (wine n roses)
Eye drops, Perfume: Ralph Lauren WOMAN, Clinique Moisturizer and colored contact lens for kaaritahan. ( I use it if I’m not comfortable)
17. My makukulit Phones
18. Coin Purse from DKNY (been using it for 3 years na 🙂
19. Nail Polish ( I always bring one in case I’ll have a chipped paint!)
20. Medicine: Biogesic, Mefenamic Acid and Fern C.
and a Rosary (from my fiance, it’s my birth color 🙂
Everything is just small, I can’t survive a day outside without all these especially my sanitizer and face powder. Even without lipstick, maybe I can get by… but no face powder… blech I can’t.. too oily TMI!
So, there you go… everything I need in my bag 🙂