I haven’t met her personally, but I would love to in the future 🙂 She’s an online friend from LJ where I pour my heart out and she never fails to give such a moving advice from time to time. I love to call her mimi and I admire her from head to toe because of her great character, attitude and accomplishments, like her business (I ❤ Berries Frozen Yogurt) etc. Her blog is one of my bible in life.
Aside from her lusty bag collection (Chanel, Givenchy, LV etc) High end make-up stuff, food porn, travel and taste in clothing… damn this woman knows her thing 🙂 most of her to-die-for collection is from her hard earned money and that is simply amazing. I always admire girls who buy their own stuff because I am just like them 🙂 She touched my heart when my husband got sick due to dengue, she informed me about a herbal medicine to increase the platelet of my sick hubs 🙂 During the time I was desperate to get all the help I can get from Politicians to my good friends!
Also, when the right time has come… I will come to her for to end my lust for a Chanel bag, so help me god LOL
(Above pic: my favorite mimi’s swagger pic 🙂 )
My name is Mimi and I love taking pictures of my food and talking about makeup! My family, Andrew and friends are the most important people in my life and I love spending time with them. I love shopping and I admit I have an addiction.
* Cetaphil Cleanser- Best cleansers hands down. I’ve tried a ton but I always go back to this. Gentle and effective.
* Clarins gentle refiner exfoliating cream – It’s super gentle and safe to use on a daily basis. I really love this scrub.
* Shiseido Benefiance emulsion- This is my day cream. It’s very rich but it doesn’t make me breakout and it doesn’t look crazy greasy on me, like some other cream
* Dermalogica multi-active toner- I don’t use this often, only when my skin feels and looks dry.
* Dermalogica pre-cleanse – I’ve been using this for about a month and I seriously think this is better than Shu Uemura cleansing oil…seriously. Will review this more thoroughly soon 🙂
* Bio-Oil for those pesky stretch marks -’nuff said
*Lucas Papaw – It’s like vaseline but made out of papaya and some other fruits. It’s from Australia and this tub lasts forever, I use it everywhere from my lips, heels and toes and I’m barely halfway through 😀
* Shiseido eye cream- very creamy, I have to be careful not to put too much on because i’ve gotten millia from it. Sometimes I use it as a lipbalm.
* Shiseido Benefiance night cream – This is my second jar of night cream. I will keep buying and using this until I find something that works better. I like that it’s super moisturizing yet not so rich that I break out from it.
* Lush Mint Julips- when I feel like exfoliating my lippies. I love how it smells like Andes mint chocolates. Mmmmm
Thanks Mimi for sharing us your skin care xoxo