It’s in the bible of a city girl to own a Shu Uemura eyelash curler 🙂
I’ve been using this product since College (2006) and my first Shu Uemura eyelash curler just said goodbye yesterday (2011) It really served me well.
I swear on this product, very good investment. If only I can buy separate silicone refill for this eyelash curler, I would… but it is not the same when replaced by other brands.
Hope Shu Uemura will sell silicone refill pad 🙂
* Check the curler before each use by gently squeezing the handles together and assuring the top and bottom of the eyelash curler are aligned with the silicone rubber pad. Assure that the pad is firmly in place.
* Use eyelash curler before applying mascara to prevent damage to lashes.
* Always use eyelash curler with a mirror and be careful not to pinch or tug on eyelids or injure eyes.
* Alwayssqueeze curler gently; execssive force may result in broken or pulled-out lashes.
* Release handles fully before removing the eyelash curler from lashes to avoid tugging or breaking of lashes
* Never misshape or bend the frame of the curler
* Do not use this curler or any eye product if your eye is injured, irritated or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
When to replace
The Shu Uemura eyelash curler will perform consistently until 2 silicone rubber pads wear down.
Regularly clean the silicone rubber pad with a tissue and replace with new when worn.
source: Shu Uemura
I highly recommend this eyelash curler, I have a short eyelashes and it really works fine with me 🙂 soulmate!
Shu Uemura is available at Rustan’s in Edsa Shangri-la and Rustan’s Makati =)