I had my first set of EcoTools from my friend named Leona 🙂 and since then I fell in love with it. During my trip to Singapore, we also tried to find a nearby store that sells EcoTools so I can buy more… unfortunately due to lack of time we didn’t find one. So, I am so happy when I found one at Trinoma in Pretty Goddess store inside Pop Culture. The shop is pretty cool as they also sell NYX makeup which I love and Pretty Goddess make up brushes.
This iconic EcoTools set is what started it all! Whether you want to hide imperfections, define eyes and brows, or create a rosy glow, our set of five beautiful and incredibly soft brushes is the perfect start to your makeup routine. Brushes feature bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules and incredibly soft, cruelty-free bristles.
- Blush Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Lash & Brow Groomer
- Hemp & Cotton Case (Room for both brushes & makeup essentials!)
Item #: 1206 (source)
Although I already have a set and I think it’s more than a year or two, the brushes are still soft and in good condition. I just don’t have Hemp & Cotton Case that I am so eager to have because it really saves space in my bag and good for travel too. What I love about my first set is that, I already have the bamboo holder for the brushes 🙂
I am a MAC brush junkie but I couldn’t help to own EcoTools because it has the same quality but much softer compare to MAC brush, not to forget much cheaper. You can easily have it all in one buy which I can do if only we have EcoTools store.
- Excellent quality
- Easy grip handle
- Non-slippery handle
- Blends well with make up
- Gives professional result
- Holds it shape after washing
- Very soft and dense bristles
- Not available in drugstores (Watsons- SG has it) but Pretty Goddess sells EcoTools #1206
- I don’t like the powder brush compare to MAC. It scatters and too big and messy upon application, I think it’s only good for finishing powder to “seal” all makeup.
I love it next to MAC brushes. I always make it a point to feel the bristles before I purchase and EcoTools passed my standards.
- I believe in excellent quality that I usually get from branded makeup tools because they truly deliver compare to others, but if you spot a local brand that gives the same quality and satisfaction, go for it. Selecting a good makeup brush really affects the application of makeup.
- A good set of brush will last several years if it is well cared for.
- Clean makeup brushes every month or two.
- Choose cruelty-free brushes! Most manufacturers note this information in the product description.
- Brushes make all the difference in makeup application.
- Consider investing in at least a few key brushes (like I do)
That’s all 🙂
09228971099 or 09065147163
Store: Trinoma Mall and Alabang Twon Center