As you all know, I am currently collecting M.A.C bullets (lipstick) to fill all 14 slots in acrylic organizer and I need 3 more to complete my M.A.C collection… which I have a strong feeling will last for 2-4 years. After that? I’ll make it as a display and well preserved. See me rock it 🙂
Anyway, here’s a swatch upon using Nicki Minaj:
- Compare to Lady Gaga, it is much brighter but not closer to Pink Nouveau (not limited edition shade of pink hurrah!)
- On yellow undertone skin, the color stands out because it’s like NEON to me. For me it’s a cool party color.
- Because I am 50/50 morena and tisay, this colour is really good for morena
- I am acidic and it has the same effect on me like Lady Gaga, which draws a white line inside my lip (I think due to dryness or I’m not hiyang) after 2 hours.
- Based on my skin, it’s much better if I blend it with other lipstick to avoid white lines inside. (but the photos above has no other combination, just with and without EOS lip balm)
If you are collecting some M.A.C bullets like I do, from best sellers like Lady Gaga, Wonder Woman and Nicki Minaj, you might want to include this! but if you have the same skin type that I have (Yellow town and acidic) you might want to think twice before purchasing this for a price of Php 1000.00. If this is a staple color in M.A.C I wouldn’t buy it 🙂 It’s so neon hehe, note really my style.
note: I just realized that in making a lipstick swatch, it’s really different when you applied it on your arms and lips! So, beauty junkies, when checking for reviews online… opt for those who wear it on their lips 🙂 it is much okay.