When I first discovered French literature during my high school days, I fell in love with Parisian style! I always tend to design my room as well as my wardrobe like a Parisian chic. I love the air of elegance and confidence of a Parisian chic as shown in story books, movies, the sexy language and attitude. How I wish I can meet one personally or even visit Paris my self *le sigh...
I even say to my self “think French” when I feel so tired walking or feel tamad to walk!
Parisians love to walk.
Anyway, Here’s a little info from Parisian Chic book that was given to me by my bestfriend Mylene as a birthday present!
- Dress like a Parisian
- Belle of the Ball
- Chez Moi
- Ines’s Paris
That’s all but it’s a fat book and detailed! lovet 🙂
My favorite part is Belle of the Ball
The Parisian loves talking about beauty, but hates spending hours in front of her bathroom mirror. She is not a devotee of multiple masks and day creams, preferring a healthy application of natural good sense and of course, the following top ten tips!
The top ten tips are so cool and real 🙂 I’ll share five:
- Wear makeup every day, even on weekends. Your family wants to see you at your best, too!
- Don’t go bankrupt buying expensive face creams— the best beauty parlor is your local dentist. An attractive smile and great teeth are the best way to forgive and forget the rest.
- The most important beauty routine of all? makeup removal! And deep cleansing, even without makeup. Makeup in bed is strictly forbidden.
- Drink carrot juice. It tastes good, makes us happy, makes us beautiful—logical.
- The Parisian is happy to retouch her makeup during the day with a dab of powder from her compact (always on hand). But she might just as easily forget. And when a tired face rings alarm bells during the evening, there is just one solution—it’s time to get some sleep!
and some french tip from Yahoo SHE: