As much as possible, I try to use different bags, each month! sayang naman kase and I will not see them rot to death in dust bag 🙂 Mas type ko pa masira sila kakagamit ko!
I am using my first Long Champ bag that I bought last year, glad it has siblings na:
I love this bag especially when I go somewhere that requires waiting and casual look. I can put almost everything I need… to avoid boredom 🙂 busyness ang drama ng lola mo ngayon.
1.Moleskine Legendary Notebook
– as I always mentioned in my previous post about wimb! (What’s in my bag) I love to write things down! ideas popping everywhere and just in case when “forgetful Lucy “strikes, I have it: noted.
2. Pilot sign pen (black) & Tree Hugger pen (Blue)
3. Kenneth Cole Leather Wallet
4. Card Holder
I think, di ako maka-get over noong kabataan ko (sounds so old!) It became a trend where you have a photo taken in a Studio with your ka-berks and SO! (significant other) tapos lalagay mo sa plastic holder then to your wallet! Aminin, dumaan ka din sa stage na yan? 🙂 kulang na lang maging photo album ang wallet mo hehe. Ngayon, less picture more cards. Dinadala ko lang ito sa mga important na lakad or else… LOL walang basagan ng trip!
5. Make-up Bag
-you can check what’s in my make-up bag! just click 🙂 it changes, depends where I am going.
7. iTouch (Senator Manny Villar signed the back of it! memories– fan mode)
10. Perfume Atomizer
-right now I am using, D&G light blue. I lovet 🙂 I use atomizer, hassle free! I have no plans to take the whole bottle of perfume unless needed. Check BEABI (trinoma) for more OC-ness stuff.
11. Hair Brush (ACCA KAPPA professional 365)
13. Starbucks strong mints
14. PSP slim (I confess, that cityville really broke my heart! shaking it off through SIMS)
AND this last one is a must!
Because of Neuralgia, I can’t go anywhere without my medicine organizer 🙂