How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways…
All from G Star New York.
* I know it’s crazy, same style in different colours! *this also happens to my clothing style*
* I am a sucker for shining shimmery stones
* I feel sexy and confident wearing beautiful shoes
* It’s magical and makes me High =)
* How can you say “NO” to almost give away price from Northern Sale at SM Edsa?! Tell me about it.
My Number 1 rule when doing a major shopping!
* Wear super comfortable outfit.
I love wearing short skirt that easy to unzip, tank top or t-shirt and a slippers or flats with no straps! So I can easily undress and try everything I want.
Even it is super sale it doesn’t mean you have to buy it in a jiffy. Always consider if you can use it not only once
(On my affair with shoes) I love attending business cocktails, formal evening party in corporate affairs and political events due to my work. Some I use for private parties that high-heeled shoes can be a good display and doesn’t require walking around. If I’ll go dancing… I make sure it’s only 2 inches high so I can dance-dance-dance! See, I am talking about shoes- GAH. I am not really into flats.
note: I am not a fan of buying a lot of clothes, I opt for classic ensembles. That’s why I really do invest when it comes to clothing… I buy it in full price but if it is on Sale much better I enjoy Private Sales when it comes to that.I don’t accessories much, again elegant pieces works for me fancy or in karat.
When it comes to shopping, I am game for Lingerie, Make-up/Beauty Products and Shoe hunting. The rest is history!